Global Portfolio Advisors Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “we,” “us” or “our”) appreciate your concerns about the privacy of personal information that you may provide to us through this website. Accordingly, we have posted this policy to explain how we will handle that information.
1. Use of Our Website.
You may visit this website and read about our products and services, read our corporate information, and get news about us, all without providing any information about yourself.
2. Privacy of Information Given by You.
If you do provide personal information about yourself, such as name, address or telephone numbers, we will endeavor to maintain that information in accordance with our internal policies governing use and disclosure of confidential information. We may disclose that information within our corporate enterprise. We may also disclose that information to unaffiliated third parties in order to respond to your inquiries, to provide services to you, to provide you with information concerning products and services that we offer, or to prevent or investigate fraud, illegal activity or misuse of this website. We may also disclose that information to unaffiliated third parties for other purposes if we have notified you in advance and you have not objected, you have requested or authorized us to do so, or we are required to do so by law.
3. Information Collected by Our Computer Systems.
Our computer systems may automatically collect and store information about your Internet connection when you visit our website. This information includes the following:
- the date and time that you access our site,
- the pages that you visit,
- if you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that site,
- the type of browser (for example, Netscape 4.0) used to access our site,
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer, whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our site,
- the action that you tried to perform (for example, download a document) and whether or not you were successful.
5. Changes in policy.
To learn more about our technology and services, download our comprehensive overview in printable PDF format.
[ PDF / 184 KB ]